Precautions to take, things to do – Leh Ladakh travel guide! | Day 8
So, here the beautiful journey of Leh-Ladakh trip comes to an end after completing 7 nights 8 days journey. My sister and her husband left for Mumbai the very next day but few couples who took night stay at Pangong Lake came the next day back to Leh. After reaching Leh, they took rest in the afternoon and then went to the market in the evening for shopping. The very next day they took flight with beautiful memories back to their destinations. Today, along with the experience, I am sharing a complete Leh Ladakh travel guide and itinerary.
I shared the entire journey and the beautiful experience of Leh-Ladakh trip with you all as guided and discussed by my sister. I hope you all liked it. After reading my blogs on Leh-Ladakh trip, I am sure many of you might plan their very next trip to Leh-Ladakh. No doubt, you should definitely plan and should visit, but should go with all the necessary things and complete precautions.
Below is the list of things and precautions you should take care of while traveling to Leh. Complete Leh Ladakh Travel Guide!
- You should plan a trip in such a way, that you should keep 1-1 day ideal at the beginning and end of the journey.
- Couples if having kids of age less than 5 years should not travel to this place.
- People above the age of 60-65 having medical problems should avoid visiting this place.
- People having health issues like asthma, severe sinus problem or any other big illness and severe breathing issues should also avoid going to this place.
- It is advised to carry enough warm and woolen clothes when you plan to visit Leh-Ladakh.
- It is one of the cleanest places of India, where littering at any place and also throwing garbage anywhere is a serious offense.
- If you are a pure vegetarian, then carrying enough food with you is necessary or either you can opt for tours who provides pure vegetarian food like Heena Tours.
- Even after reaching Leh-Ladakh, if you face any health issues you must discuss it with your tour guide.
- It is the best place to visit for youngsters.
- If you are nature and adventure lover then you must visit Leh-Ladakh at least once.
- Many youngsters also opt for a bike tour to travel and visit entire Leh-Ladakh.
So, after the complete Leh Ladakh travel guide. Here I am sharing the Itinerary of Heena tours for Leh-Ladakh trip.
My sister after returning from Leh-Ladakh trip also discussed some feelings of her regarding what she liked the most about this trip. She said the most she loved the helpfulness and friendliness of the people staying there, they were always ready to reply whenever you ask them about anything regarding that place. The changing weather of this place is another thing she liked the most, during the morning it was mild cold while in the afternoon it was normal temperature and during evening time, the place used to turn in heaven.
Then were the different Monasteries, it’s peaceful and the architecture she liked very much. The places like Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake were the best places among everything and she wished to visit at least once again to this place whenever destiny gives her another chance to visit Leh-Ladakh. Overall she was just amazed by the entire Leh-Ladakh trip and had beautiful and memorable memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Read Day 1 of our traveling in Leh Ladakh
Read our fun tour on Day 2 in Leh Ladakh
Do not miss the fun Day 3 Leh Ladakh post!
And, here’s Day 4 in Leh Ladakh
We had a blast on Day 5 in Leh Ladakh
Day 6 Leh Ladakh Diaries
Witness the beautiful Pangong Lake on Day 7
‘I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter’ #MyFriendAlexa and my topic is Leh Ladakh diaries. Today is Day 8 of the itinerary. Wait for all other days as I finish this challenge!