Top 4 Yummilicious and Easy to Make Dishes
Be it on social media or in your home, everyone has become a Masterchef now. Almost every other person has instantly developed an interest in cooking and they are considering it as a therapeutic hobby. Well, it’s the truth. Being a mother of two children, I want my family to be fed properly and I love cooking new things for them. The article includes 4 Yummilicious and Easy to Make Dishes to try with your kids.
Today, let’s learn how to cook with kids at home in India to make the best of the time at home. These recipes are super simple and easy to make with your kids. Trust me, I have already tried them out with my daughter, Angel!
Bake a Chocolate Cake With Your Kids
Teaching your kids how to bake a chocolate cake is always fun. If your kids are small then ask them to help in basic tasks like whisking the batter properly or mixing the ingredients while you can do the proper measurements of the ingredients.
Ingredients for Chocolate Cake:
- One and a half cup of all-purpose flour
- One teaspoon of Baking Soda
- One cup of sugar & water
- One-third cup of vegetable oil
- One-fourth cup of cocoa powder
- One tablespoon lemon juice
- One tablespoon vanilla essence
Steps to bake a Chocolate Cake with kids:
- Firstly, you can preheat the oven for 15 minutes up to 170 degrees C.
- Ask your kid to grease the baking pan and place the parchment paper into the baking pan.
- Sieve the flour and add the ingredients simultaneously and let your kid whisk the batter.
- With the help of your kid, pour the batter into a baking pan and bake the cake for 25 minutes.
- Check the cake by inserting a skewer in the center of the cake and it must come out clean. It means your cake is ready to be served.
You can ask your kid to decorate the cake with some chocolate syrup and sprinkle some dry fruits over it. Chocolate cake is Yummilicious and Easy to Make Dishes and a most loving dish of kids.
Grill a Cheese Veggie Sandwich with Kids
Let’s face it, we mothers have hidden nutritious vegetables inside the sandwiches which our kids don’t like! We can teach our kids to layer the nutritious vegetables inside the sandwich and add a layer of cheese which multiplies the taste of the delicious sandwich.
So, here’s the recipe for the cheesiest grilled vegetable sandwich with kids.
PS: Don’t forget to add as many leafy vegetables as you can.
Ingredients for Cheesy Grilled Vegetable Sandwich:
- Six slices of multigrain bread (you can choose brown, white or multigrain as per your taste)
- One cup mozzarella grated cheese or you can also opt for Amul cheese slices
- A cup of chopped vegetables (corn, bell pepper, carrots, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, and olives)
- One tablespoon of oregano and parsley herbs
- A handful of coriander leaves
- Two tablespoons of butter
- One chopped garlic
Steps to grill a cheese vegetable sandwich with kids:
- Preheat the sandwich maker or griller for 10-15 minutes.
- Let your kids mix the chopped vegetables, chopped garlic, and coriander in a bowl.
- Then you can add herbs and salt according to your taste into the veggies.
- Let your kids apply the butter on one side of the bread slices.
- Spread the veggies on the other side of the bread and sprinkle some of the grated mozzarella cheese.
- Cover the bread with the other slice and place it in the preheated sandwich maker or griller.
Take out the sandwich once they turn golden brown and cut it two halves and serve them with some ketchup or chutney.
Try Out Falooda Recipe with Your Kids
It’s summertime and we know that kids can’t go out and have kulfi or ice-cream. So, why not teach your kids how to make falooda at home which will be a perfect treat in this hot scorching summer.
And I am here to make it 10 times better than the regular falooda with a secret ingredient. Do you want to know? The secret is the best friend of your child’s nutrition of course, PediaSure. Yes, we are going to make PediaSureFalooda!
Why add PediaSure in a Falooda Ice Cream Recipe?
Pediasure is one of the best child nutritional drinks available in the market. It helps in weight and height gain of a child naturally. Moreover, it is clinically tested and shows visible growth in 90 days.
Ingredients for PediasureFalooda Recipe:
- 400 mL full-fat cream milk
- Three scoops of PediaSure
- Three tablespoons of sugar
- Four tablespoons of rose jelly
- Two tablespoons of rose syrup
- Half cup vermicelli or falooda
- One and a half tablespoon of chia seeds
- 4 scoops of ice cream
Steps to make a PediasureFalooda with kids:
- Take the cold milk and add scoops of PediaSure and mix it thoroughly.
- Ask your kids to help you soak the chia seeds and keep it aside for 2 hours.
- Boil the vermicelli and set it aside.
- Take a glass, add the rose jelly, and let your kids add the soaked chia seeds.
- Then add the vermicelli, rose syrup and then add chilled PediaSure milk into it.
- You can add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sprinkle some nuts on top.
Make a Mango Smoothie With Kids
Summer is the season of mango and we can’t complete our best home recipe without a mango dish, isn’t it? It’s super simple to make and you just need 2 ingredients. Your kids will love it too.
Ingredients for Mango Smoothie Recipe:
- 2 fresh mangoes and 1 frozen mango
- 3 frozen bananas
Steps to make a Mango Smoothie with kids:
Just add the ingredients in the blender and blend it completely. Now pour the mixture and if you want you can top it with mangoes, cherries, and some nuts.
I hope you will love these recipes as these are super easy and quick to make with your kids. It is always a great idea to engage your kids with something useful and it’s a great time for them to learn something new. Yummilicious and Easy to Make Dishes for the kids.
Share your photos of the recipes and tag me on my Instagram.
Also, Check Pediasure Cookies and Cream
The opinions expressed in this post are the personal views of the author. They do not reflect the views of any brand. Any omissions or errors at the author’s end does not assume any liability or responsibility on any party mentioned in the blog.