V for Vienna in Austria | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z Challenge April 2019
Classic music, art as well as operas are the main attraction of the capital city of Austria, Vienna. Well, young kids aren’t fond of such stuff. But we have made Vienna in the kids friendly travel destination for a reason. We have piled up a lot of entertaining things to do in Vienna with kids.
Best Time to Visit Vienna with Kids
Between the month of April and May or September to October are considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in this kid’s friendly travel destination.
I have compiled a list of things to do in Vienna. So, let’s check what all activities you can do with your kids.
Things to do in Vienna with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Vienna. Make sure to not to miss it.
- Let your kids play some digital music or even they can compose their own music at House of Music.
- Get the overview of the city by taking the Hop on Hop off the bus. The best thing is that you will get a chance to see all the important places in a day.
- Take some rides in the oldest amusement park in the world, Prater Theme Park. The best thing is that entry is free.
- Feel the adrenaline rush by taking the ride of the Giant Ferris Wheel with the influence of the cultural history.
- Let your kids bounce on the trampolines or choose to go-kart at the largest indoor playground in Vienna, Bogi Park.
- Learn and the love history as well as the story behind the Schönbrunn Palace. The interiors of the palace are really beautiful.
- If you are kids are really young, then you can bring them to the Children’s Museum where they can dress up as a prince or princess and enact to rule a kingdom.
- Witness the gorgeous animals at the Vienna Zoo, which is the oldest zoo in the world.
Popular Places to Dine in Vienna with Kids
After ticking off all the things to do in Vienna. Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Vienna.
This restaurant offers a great variety of delicious global vegetarian cuisine. The best thing is that you can pile up your plates with this option and pay it by weight.
- Dschungel Café
Get the perfect breakfast in Vienna at this restaurant. From waffles to club sandwiches, they have it all to make your mornings happy.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Vienna
If you are planning to visit or currently in Vienna, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- Ibis Wien Hauptbahnhof (4.5/5 Ratings)
- Boutiquehotel Stadthalle (4.5/5 Ratings)
- Star Inn Hotel Premium Wien Hauptbahnhof, by Quality (4.5/5 Ratings)
- Pension Pharmador (4.5/5 Ratings)
- Austria Trend Parkhotel Schoenbrunn Vienna (4/5 Ratings)
Vienna is completely steeped in tradition and culture. Some kids love to explore classical music, palaces and another history of the city while others don’t! But, with the list of fun related activities, this European city is the perfect place for kids friendly travel destination.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Vienna with kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019.
Read my last post on ‘U for Udaipur’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-12s