Q for Quepos in Costa Rica| Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z Challenge April 2019
Quepos is completely synonymous to the phrases, “Heaven on Earth” and it’s kids friendly travel destination too. This place has a lot of activities for your kids which will make an unforgettable experience for your kids. And not to forget the breathtaking views in Quepos will make you crave to spend the rest of your life. The beauty of this place cannot be explained in words. Quepos with kids and family is once in a lifetime kind of Experience.
Best Time to Visit Quepos with Kids
Between the month of December and April are considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in this kid’s friendly travel destination.
I have compiled a list of things to do in Quepos. So, let’s check what all activities you can do with your kids.
Things to do in Quepos with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Quepos. Make sure to not to miss it.
- Click some crazy selfies and groupies at The Photographic Location in Quepos. The metallic written word ‘QUEPOS’ gets illuminated at the night time.
- Get a chance to swim in the local swimming pools of the Quepos while enjoying an amazing view of the coast of Quepos at the Nahomi Tourist Destination.
- Throw the rope in the Malecon and try to get your hands on red snapper or maybe a sea bass while fishing in the seawall stones.
- Feel like a Superman while taking a zip lining tour through the canopy of the rainforest with Canopy Safari.
- Find the native bird species of Costa Rica by going for an Early Morning Local Bird Watching at the Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Witness the close-up views of the Mangroves while taking a boat tour along the Damas Island Estuary Cruise.
- Do kayaking along with the colorful reefs over the crystal clear water of the tropical coast of the Manuel Antonio.
Popular Places to Dine in Quepos with Kids
After ticking off all the things to do in Quepos. Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Quepos.
- La Luna Restaurant at Gala Hotel and Reserve
Enjoy the best view of the Pacific Ocean as well as the tropical rainforest while enjoying the healthy and fresh meals. They also serve local cuisine and a variety of seafood. They also give the binoculars, so that you can bird watch on the terrace of the restaurant.
- Gabriella’s Steak Seafood and Pasta
If you are looking for the best dinner in Quepos, then is the place that you should not miss. From finger licking shrimps to salmons, they provide the best of service with a top-notch quality of food.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Quepos
If you are planning to visit or currently in Quepos, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- Villas Jacquelina (4.5/5 ratings)
- Hotel Rancho Leon (4.5/5 ratings)
- Kayak Lodge (4.5/5 ratings)
- Serenity Boutique Hotel Quepos (4/5 ratings)
- Wide Mouth Frog (4/5 ratings)
The climate of Quepos is perfect and that’s we have considered it in the list of kids friendly travel destination. The locals of Quepos are really warm and welcoming. So, participate in the most adventurous activities of Quepos and make the best of your vacation period in Costa Rica.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Quepos with kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019.
Read my previous post on ‘P for Palma’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-11P