S for Singapore | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019
Singapore is regarded as the most glorious place to visit with your family and that’s why we have mentioned in the list of kids friendly travel destination. Be it, kids or parents, this place can cater to anyone from different age groups. This place is totally packed with amazing tourist attraction and of course, fun activities as well. Singapore with kids and family is a perfect getaway.
Best Time to Visit Singapore with Kids
Between the month of February and April or between November and December are considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in this kid’s friendly travel destination.
I have compiled a list of things to do in Singapore. So, let’s check what all activities you can do in Singapore with kids.
Things to do in Singapore with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Singapore. Make sure to not to miss it.
- Experience the adrenaline rush while taking 24 rides which includes 3D Transformer ride and roller coaster in the amusement park, Universal Studios Singapore.
- Watch 3D movies, play paintball or just learn about the Singaporean culture all at one place, Singapore Discovery Centre
- Take a walk all around the Marina Bay during the night time. Because they are illuminated by the light and it is too beautiful to miss this sight.
- Glance over the thousands of animals from various parts of the world while maintaining in their natural habitat in Singapore Night Safari.
- Blow off the summer heat by taking the water rides with your family at Wild Wild Wet Singapore.
- Learn about the relationship between art and science in one of the most impressive buildings of the museum, ArtScience Museum in Singapore.
- Immerse in the serene beauty of the country by taking a ride on the Ferris Wheel which is also known as the Singapore Flyer.
- Take a ride in the Bumboat cruise and explore the sightseeing of the place in the Singapore river.
Popular Places to Dine in Singapore with Kids
After ticking off all the things to do in Singapore. Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Singapore.
- E – Sarn Thai at the Grandstand
This places serves great Thai cuisine and also have a cozy play area for your kids with small slides and soft mats. So, you can watch your kids playing while ordering your favorite food.
- Trapizza at Shangri La
You can enjoy your food while your kids can play freely on the beach. It is the perfect restaurant that fulfills every bit of entertainment of the family.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Singapore
If you are planning to visit or currently in Singapore, then you should take a look at these family friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- Village Hotel Katong by Far East Hospitality (4.5/5 Ratings)
- Crowne Plaza Changi Airport (4.5/5 Ratings)
- RedDoorz Plus Victoria Hotel (4/5 Ratings)
- Park Avenue Rochester Hotel (4/5 Ratings)
- Carlton Hotel Singapore (4/5 Ratings)
No matter how many times you visit this kids friendly travel destination, Singapore, you will be surely coming back for more. It is such a fun place and it truly deserves more than a week. This place has a fusion of other Asian Countries like China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia. That’s why this place deserves to be on your bucket list.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Singapore with kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019.
Read my last post on ‘R for Rome’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-122