D for Dubai in the United Arab Emirates | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019
Rather just ultramodern and jaw-dropping architecture and luxury shopping, this city of gold in UAE have countless things to do with your family. Dubai is truly bursting with lights and lots of entertainment. The kid-friendly spots and shopping malls will never miss a chance to add joy to your vacation time in Dubai with kids.
In this chapter, I will tell you about all the famous things to do in Dubai with kids. So, be ready to experience plenty of new things in a whole new different city.
Best Time to Visit Dubai with Kids
Between the middle of the month of November till early of December or the middle of the month of March is considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in Dubai with kids.
Things to do in Dubai with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Dubai. Make sure to not to miss it.
- Put on your comfortable shoes and get ready to take the thrilling rides at the world’s largest indoor amusement park in Dubai.
- Either collect some unique shells or sit back and enjoy the enthralling view of Burj Al Arab, Kites Beach will never disappoint you.
- Let your little munchkins expand the horizon of their imagination at the Kid’s interactive and play museum, OliOli.
- Shop your heart you and let your kids perceive the virtual gaming experience at the most modern mall in Dubai, City Walk.
- Now, your kids can swim with Dolphins and make them their best friend at Dolphin Bay.
- Relish an unforgettable ice skating experience at the Olympic sized ice rink in Dubai Ice Rink.
- Take a memorable ride to Desert Safari through the Arabian Desert and enjoy your dinner or a great show as well.
- Time to glow in a park and trigger your happy hormones to next level at the Dubai Garden Glow.
Popular Places to Dine in Dubai with Kids
Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Dubai
- Sumo Sushi & Bento
If you or your child is a fan of Japenese cuisine, then you should try Poke Bowls and Sumo Fried Rice.
From pasta to cheesy grilled sandwich that every kid will love to munch. Also, not to forget the amazing view from the window, well what else you can demand.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Dubai
If you are planning to visit or currently in Dubai, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai (4.5/5 ratings)
- Le Meridien Dubai Hotel (4.5/5 ratings)
- FIVE Palm Jumeirah Dubai (4.5/5 ratings)
- Roda Amwaj Suites (4/5 ratings)
- Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai (4/5 ratings)
Dubai will never to surprise you and it will surely spellbind you with its majestic beauty. Just enjoy the stay up late culture in Dubai and discover new things in the city.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Dubai with your kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019.
Read my last post ‘C for California’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-ZE
Wow, aapne to pura trip hi karwa diya 😍😍