F for Florida in the United States | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019
The Sunshine State of the United States, Florida has so many activities and places exclusively for kids. Those activities are related from educational to fun-filled activities, everything in between. The best thing about this place is that if you spend weeks here and still you will never run out to discover something totally new in Florida with kids.
Best Time to Visit Florida with Kids
Between the month of November and May is considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in Florida. Let’s check what all activities you can do with your kids during your visit to Florida.
Things to do in Florida with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Florida. Make sure to not to miss it.
- If you are going to Florida, visiting Walt Disney World in Orlando is a mandatory place to go with your kids.
- Watch your favorite stunt shows live on the silver screen of the Universal Studios in Orlando.
- If your child is fascinated about the spaceship, rockets and NASA mission, then surely check out Kennedy Space Center in Orlando.
- Get a personal close view on the alligators and tons of other wildlife creators at the Anhinga Trail at the Everglades National Park.
- Do kayaking or watch the mermaid show and the other underwater performances only at the Weeki Wachee Springs State Park.
- Say hello to the aquatic species by scuba diving into the first undersea park, John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park in Key Largo
- Your kids can get a chance to hold a baby alligator and learn about crocodiles as well, at St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park in St. Augustine.
- Get a chance to swim with the manatees in the warm Gulf water at the Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge.
- Go down for the tremendous water slides soaked with numerous experiences at the Adventure Island in Tampa.
- Keep your eyes peeled at the rare and exquisite species only at Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park in Homosassa.
Popular Places to Dine in Florida with Kids
Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Florida.
- Victoria & Albert’s in Orlando
Experience the Victorian styled luxurious dining experience topped with the tremendous services and apt for families as well.
Play the classic board games with your family in this restaurant while munching on the creative sandwiches of the town.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Florida
If you are planning to visit or currently in Florida, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort (4/5 ratings)
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach (4/5 ratings)
- Plaza Resort & Spa (4/5 ratings)
- Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort (4/5 ratings)
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort (4/5 ratings)
It is near to impossible to visit everything and all at once in Florida with kids, but it’s a worth traveling to this place and meeting new species of manatees and dolphins. Lather up your sunscreen and dive into an array of oceanside activities.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Florida with your kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019.
Read my previous post on ‘E for Edinburgh’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-108