C for California in the United States | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019
California is known as the Golden State in the United States. Visiting California with kids is considered as a life-changing experience. Going to San Diego or Los Angeles, this place has so many adventures and places that is no less than a roller coaster ride. To be honest, it is almost impossible, to sum up, each and every place but, I will be surely mentioning the place that won’t afford to miss it.
Best Time to Visit California with Kids
Between the month of May and October or August and October is considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in California.
Things to do in California with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in California. Make sure to not to miss it.
- If your kids love animals, then take a tour with your kids in the open air bus all around the Zoo in San Deigo Zoo.
- Don’t miss to click photos with Dinny as well as Mr. Rex at the Cabazon Dinosaurs.
- You cannot afford to witness the Hollywood studded sign on the Mount Lee in Los Angeles
- Let your kids shake hands with their favorite Disney characters in the Disneyland theme park at Anaheim
- Build sandcastles with your kids or just enjoy the family time at the Crystal Cove State Park in Laguna Beach
- Explore the wild side of the earth and get to know about the volcano power only at the Lassen Volcanic National Park
- Go on waterpark rides with your little ones and enjoy your vacay period at Legoland California
- Catch the glimpse of Wizarding World of Harry Potter or explore more about behind the scenes of your favorite movies at Universal Studios.
- Your trip is totally incomplete if you don’t walk across to the bridge with your family at the Golden Gate Bridge.
Popular Places to Dine in California with Kids
Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to California.
- Julian Pie Company
Don’t forget to try out Pecan Pie and Apple Pie, you and your kids would surely be oomph about it.
- California Donuts
Your kids will be loving the original glazed, colorful, fluffy donuts for sure at the famous one shop stop in Los Angeles.
Your kids will surely be licking the dripping cheese from their cheeseburger at this famous food chain in San Deigo.
Kids Friendly Hotels in California
If you are planning to visit or currently in California, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- SeaVenture Beach Hotel at Pismo Beach (4.5/5 ratings)
- The Waterfront Beach Resort (4.5/5 ratings)
- Surf & Sand Resort (4.5/5 ratings)
- The Cliffs Hotel and Spa (4/5 ratings)
- Paradise Point Resort & Spa (4/5 ratings)
Immerse yourself in the gorgeous sights of the third largest state of the US. Grab your family and kids (and your passport of course!) and show them this list of things you must do on your trip to California.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling California with your kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z Challenge 2019.
Read my Previous Post ‘B for Barcelona’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-Zn