Beautiful Beaches in India – Heaven in summer while you #travelwithkids #BlogchatterA2Z
From Goa to Kerala to Mumbai to Gujarat my family has almost covered best and beautiful beaches of India especially South Western coastal lines. From largest to biggest beaches our vacations have been most of the times near beaches of India. Mumbai becomes too hot, that it can bake you in March to May. The major searches on my computer lead to beautiful beaches in India as we are travelling with kids. Beaches in India comes as saviour to beat the heat in summer.
As soon as vacation starts it becomes very daunting task for every Parent to handle their kids during vacation. Being a kid of wanderlust traveller my angel has become habituated to travel as soon as we get long weekend or vacations. Best way to spend time with your kids for a small vacation is to beaches. I think it is the best way of enjoy vacation with your kids as well as get some me time while watching sunrise and sunset.
In fact my daughter learnt her water cycle lesson on beach itself as I feel when you teach your kid at real time process, the concepts become clearer. Not only water cycle but also about aquatic animals, kind of sands, temperature fluctuations, kind of shells, turtles, star- fishes and so on. Recently when we went to Muzhappilangad longest drive in beach, we found a big white starfish which angel could touch and feel. We collected many shells to make decorative for home. Other than beaches offer lot of adventurous activity which can be done with kids also. This is one of the aspect of my blog -Parenting while travelling.
Beaches are some of the greatest and most enjoyable natural places this earth offers us. Trips to beaches can be enormous fun and awesome hangout during vacations especially during summer vacation. To get rid of scorching sun and warming weather, chilling out on beach is the best option. Spending recreational time with family and living memorable memories with them is what everyone needs something to stay away from the stressful and busy life.
Playing on beach can benefit you and your Kids health in numerous ways:
- The beaches in India has a very rich source of silicon; it leaves the skin looking fresh and toned.
- Walking barefoot along the beaches works wonders, helps removing dead skin from the soles.
- Kids along with their family can also enjoy water sports available on beaches.
- On the beaches kids can enjoy doing other activities like swimming, cycling, playing outdoor games etc and can enjoy their leisure time under the open sky to the fullest.
- Doing several activities on the beaches helps kids to boost their energy level, helps increase their confidence level and also make them active and fit.
- You can also try new adventures available on beaches with kids, since trying something new helps kids gain a better sense of selfness.
Several precautions to be taking while going on Beaches:
- You should always carry a Sunscreen with higher SPF while you go to the beaches, because Sun, Sand and Salt together can damage your skin to an extreme if not taken care properly.
- You should carry enough water, energy drinks and snacks with you.
- Carry Mat, Hat or Cap or Umbrella whichever available to protect yourself from the direct effect of Sunrays.
- Wear Clothes which hide majority part of your body or else use Sunscreen after every few hours.
- Take First aid box.
- Wear flip flops or water shoes in the water.
- Always be aware of dangerous or poisonous jelly fishes on beaches. Stay away from them.
- Never cross red line made my life saver guard .
A day at a beach or a stay for few days near the beach area with family can be so much fun. These are just few of the many benefits of taking a family vacation with kids to the beaches. I hope this has motivated you enough to plan next vacation with kids to Beaches.
Ps : I am participating in #BlogchatterA2Z challenge and hence today is letter B and as per my theme I wrote on beautiful beaches in India which can teach your kids too while travelling, under the theme of #Travelwithkids
Those beaches look gorgeous and I love that they help get rid of dry skin off your feet too
Thanks for the tips. I prefer cooler places in summer though we all love beaches. . This was a wonderful article
Lovely post! Hoping to do a few beach trips with my kids after reading your post
That’s a wow post, for me, beaches are always fascinating and inspiring and my today’s post for B is also Beach nature’s paradise. u have shared good tips.
Nice summary of what one should and one should not do in a beach. I have spent most of my life in coastal cities and I really am happy it turned out that way. I have spent hours together at the seashore when life had taken potshots at me and I remember the sea breeze and the beauty of the blue sea always used to improve my mood and rejuvenate me. Great article.
Wonderful pictures, makes me want to be on a warm beach right now!
Good tips. I always make sure to carry sunscreen lotion along when I am on a beach vacation. And I like going to beaches that have water sports.
Beach is the place to be. I love Goa and its beaches. Can’t wait to go again.
I love everything about this post. Beaches are my favorite place to be. The pics are gorgeous and the information quite helpful. Coming back tomorrow for more.
Beaches are a favourite place of my family and with times passing, I’d definitely love to take my son to some lovely beaches and have a fun time by engaging in water and other fun activities.
My kids love going to beaches and soak in the sun all day
Awesome description of lovely beaches. By the theme itself you have created a niche among the travelogue writers/bloggers and I am sure many would benefit from your tips on travelling with kids. Look forward to your future posts!
I really love beaches and when with my kids it’s always fun
i am a total beach vacation person and i would have loved to find a starfish that big
Beach is my favorite too…And maximum kids love sea beaches.
Beautiful and lovely pictures, and the information.
B is Bold – Love is not my need
Pingback: Cruise with kids to enjoy the luxury of life #travelwithkids #BlogchatterA2z
We love beached too 🙂 Beautiful pictures
Beaches are my thing. My daughter loves to be on the beach too. Since our kids are born, we take two holidays every year. The longer one is on the beach. Thanks for sharing the tips. They will surely come handy.
Nice it’s a lovely place