A for Amsterdam in The Netherlands | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | A2 Z April Challenge 2019 for Blogchatter
Amsterdam is one of the vacation potentials in European cities. It has endless activities for your kids which will make you fall in love with these cities. I know, you might be wondering that Amsterdam is known as the ‘Sin City’ and it might be the reason you have stopped yourself from visiting this beautiful city. But, with the sincere effort of the Government and Tourism Board, Amsterdam is completely changed its vibe and making it family friendly travel destination. So let me take you to journey in Amsterdam with Kids.
Best Time to Visit
Between the month of April and May or September and November is considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in Amsterdam
Things to do in Amsterdam with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Amsterdam. Make sure to not to miss it.
- If your kids love animals, then you should surely make a visit to ARTIS Amsterdam Royal Zoo
- Enjoy some family time at one of the famous parks in the Netherlands, Vondelpark in Amsterdam
- Take a ride in the friendliest train, Thomas De Trein in Amselpark, located in the outskirt of the city.
- Pet or feed to the animals with your kids at the Amsterdam Forest.
- Learn about the famous Dutch painters with your kids at the Van Gogh Museum.
- Get the unforgettable experience of learning and entertainment altogether at The Amsterdam Dungeon
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the sight seeing with your kids at Canal Cruise Amsterdam.
- Let your kids experiment on their own with fun filled science related activities at Discovery Corner in Amsterdam.
- Explore the beauty of the city at the man-made island, KNSM island in Amsterdam.
- Shop for your kids and their favorite toys at the Scheldestraat.
- A golden chance to visit Anne Frank House with your kids.
- Spin around the city with your family by renting bikes or bakfiets.
Popular Places to Dine in Amsterdam with Kids
Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Amsterdam.
- Blender Amsterdam
Let your kids play and explore with a great variety of healthy and delicious to hog on with your family.
● MiniChiChi Café
You can spend a relaxing time and sip your favorite coffee while your little ones enjoy their play-time.
- Pancakes Amsterdam
Amsterdam is famous for savory and fluffy pancakes and your kids will surely tempt to order another plate.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Amsterdam
If you are planning to visit or currently in Amsterdam, then you should take a look at these family friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- Lloyd Hotel (4/5 ratings)
- Ibis Amsterdam City West (4/5 ratings)
- Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam – Sloterdijk Station (4/5 ratings)
- Campanile Amsterdam (3.5/5 ratings)
Trigger your kid’s curiosity by visiting Amsterdam Museum and other historic places. It will be surely an wholesome learning experience and a great time to make your family bond stronger.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for travelling Amsterdam with your kids, then drop your suggestion in comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of A2ZChallenge 2019.
Read my Last years challenge for blogchatter #A2Zchallenge : https://blogsikka.com/blog/adventures-with-kids-travelwithkids-blogchattera2z/