Z for Zurich in Switzerland | Kids Friendly Travel Destination |#BlogchatterA2Z Challenge April 2019
From weather to technology and everything in between, Zurich is perfect kids friendly travel destination. Despite the age, this city in Switzerland has a lot of things to do in Zurich for travelers. Let check out the things to do in Zurich with kids as well as the best places to eat and stay in Zurich.
Best Time to Visit Zurich with Kids
Between the months of June and August are considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in this kid’s friendly travel destination.
I have compiled a list of things to do in Zurich. So, let’s check what all activities you can do with your kids.
Things to do in Zurich with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Zurich. Make sure to not to miss it.
- No matter how old you are, you will be fascinated by the different species of the wildlife creatures at the Zoo Zurich in this city.
- Witness the beauty of the Zurich Lake with your family by taking a boat ride. You can also choose to dine in the boat itself.
- Your kids can race among other drivers by Go-karting on the Rümlang track
- Explore the unique collection of the toys and check out the antique dolls and their houses at the Zurich Toy Museum.
- Blow off the summer heat and splash in the water at the largest indoor waterpark in Europe, Alpamare.
- Meet your favorite animals or explore more than five thousands apple trees at the Jucker Farm in Zurich.
- Let your kids learn about the making of chocolate by themselves in a playful way at Chocolat Frey Visitor Centre. The best thing is that it is the largest producer of chocolates in Switzerland.
Popular Places to Dine in Zurich with Kids
After ticking off all the things to do in Zurich. Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Zurich.
- Kafi für Dich
This cafe let your kids paint the walls with different colors or chalk while you can relax and sip your tasty and hot steamy coffee. It is really crowded on weekends.
- Sprungli Hot Chocolate
It serves one of the famous and best hot chocolates in Zurich. They cater the child with different colored papers and pencils and also colorful macaroons as well.
- Fork and Bottle
This cozy cafe sells really tasty burgers and also they have a play area which is dedicated to the kids. This cafe is dog-friendly too.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Zurich
If you are planning to visit or currently in Zurich, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- Apart-Hotel Zurich Airport (4/5 Ratings)
- Novotel Zurich City West (4/5 Ratings)
- The Flag Zurich (4/5 Ratings)
- Hotel UTO KULM (4/5 Ratings)
- Hotel Hottingen (4/5 Ratings)
Zurich is the perfect place to spend your vacation period and an apt kid’s friendly travel destination too. Your kids never feel bored because of the numerous things to discover in Zurich. Traveling with your family to strengthen your bond and also, gives a break from a monotonous life. After reading all the beautiful things and activities to do in Zurich, you will be planning for your next travel destination to Zurich. Your little sunshine or teeny boo will force you to visit once more.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Zurich with kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. This is the last alphabet of the series #BlogchatterA2Z challenge 2019. I had great fun in combining a variety of places which are kid-friendly travel destination. I have always encouraged families to spend their maximum time with their beloved ones. And what’s better than planning a vacation with your family, right?
Drop your suggestions in the comment box and let me know what else you would like to read!
Read my last post on ‘Y for Yichang’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-12U