O for Oklahoma in the United States | Kids Friendly Travel Destination |#BlogchatterA2Z Challenge April 2019
Are you looking for the best kids friendly travel destination? Then you can’t go wrong with Oklahoma. With the vibrant energy in this place, it is a great spot for educational tours as well as family fun related activities. From visiting the different museum to admiring beautiful animals in the zoo, Oklahoma has plenty of things to do during your vacation time. Wandering in Oklahoma with kids and family is full of surprises.
Best Time to Visit Oklahoma with Kids
Between the month of July to August is considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in this kid’s friendly travel destination.
I have compiled a list of things to do in Oklahoma. So, let’s check what all activities you can do with your kids.
Things to do in Oklahoma with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Oklahoma. Make sure to not to miss it.
- Climb up to the 80-foot tower or just rent canoes and paddle on the Oklahoma River with your family at the Youth Zone in the Boathouse District.
- Learn about the space exploration or crime investigation at the Science Museum Oklahoma. You will also find an Oklahoma City Zoo near the museum which has more than 2000 animals.
- Learn about the skeletons and skulls at the exclusive skeleton museum in this place, Museum of Osteology.
- Looking for indoor fun at Oklahoma then visit Dave and Buster which offers arcade games and bowling for kids and families.
- Experience the quality entertainment like riding the carousel or going for fishing and many more at the Orr Family Farm.
- Get a chance to meet your favorite animals of the Jungle only at the Tiger Safari Inc.
- Roller skating can be a tremendous fun-filled activity for your kids and family and you can indulge in ice skating at Arctic Edge Ice Arena.
- Drench yourself at the cold and crystal clear water of the Blue Hole Park which is a great swimming hot spot in Oklahoma.
- Fulfill your chocolate temptation by visiting the chocolate factory in Oklahoma, Bedre Chocolate Factory and try some free tasty as well as chocolaty samples.
Popular Places to Dine in Oklahoma with Kids
After ticking off all the things to do in Oklahoma. Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Oklahoma.
This place is famous for fun, food, and shopping which sums up everything you need on a trip. This place serves mouth-watering pizza buffet. So, dig on the cheesiest pizza before playing laser tags games at the place
- The Primrose at Castle Falls
This restaurant is famous for European cuisine and the ambiance gives the vintage feels. Filet Stroganoff is their signature dish.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Oklahoma
If you are planning to visit or currently in Oklahoma, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City Northeast (5/5 Ratings)
- Wingate by Wyndham Tulsa (4.5/5 Ratings)
- Best Western Plus Norman (4.5/5 Ratings)
- The Mayo Hotel (4/5 Ratings)
- La Quinta by Wyndham Oklahoma City Norman (4/5 Ratings)
Dive into the energy of the city and get an amazing experience of the kids friendly travel destination with your kids at Oklahoma. It is a perfect place to get drenched with your family in the water rides during summer vacations.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Oklahoma with kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019.
Read my last post on ‘N for New York’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-11C
Kitna colourful hai na, bahut khubsurti se sab explain kiya 👍👍 thank you