R for Rome in Italy | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z Challenge April 2019
Searching a perfect kid’s friendly travel destination can be equally challenging and rewarding. Considering the educational purpose and fun related activities are the must-have points while traveling with kids. So, Rome is the perfect city to travel with your kids. Let your kids absorb into the local history and culture of Rome while they can get a chance to try out some amazing activities during their holiday to Rome. Rome with Kids and family is a perfect Getaway.
Best Time to Visit Rome with Kids
Between the month of April and June or between the month of late September and October are considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in this kid’s friendly travel destination.
I have compiled a list of things to do in Rome. So, let’s check what all activities you can do with your kids.
Things to do in Rome with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Rome. Make sure to not to miss it.
- Get on the Hop on Hop off the bus if you want to see the best sightseeing of the beautiful city, Rome.
- Visit the most iconic amphitheater of Rome, Colosseum which has been attracting visitors from the past two thousand years from all around the world.
- Take apart in Rome’s ritual to throw a coin in the largest fountain of Rome, The Trevi Fountain. And the collected money is distributed to homeless people.
- If you or your kids are a cat person then you can visit Largo di Torre Argentina where you will find some abandoned cats of Rome.
- Your will kids will love this museum in Rome, Explora which is especially known as the kid’s museum. There are several workshops and other interactive exhibits that will make your kids happy.
- Explore the hidden treasure of Rome and get a chance to see the grand mansion and lavish Roman houses during the 19th century at Domus Romane.
Popular Places to Dine in Rome with Kids
After ticking off all the things to do in Rome. Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Rome.
- La Taverna dei Quaranta
Dig into the Roman pizza as well as pasta and other tasty Roman dishes. All the dishes in this restaurants are cooked to perfection. For a better dining experience, you can choose an outdoor terrace.
Romans take their pizzas and ice creams seriously and that’s why you will find the tastiest sliced pizzas and yummy gelatos at this place.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Rome
If you are planning to visit or currently in Rome, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- The St. Regis Rome (5/5 Ratings)
- Baglioni Hotel Regina (4.5/5 Ratings)
- Rose Garden Palace (4.5/5 Ratings)
- Hotel Splendide Royal (4/5 Ratings)
- Hotel Mozart (4/5 Ratings)
Exploring the beautiful city of Rome with kids is undeniably a great thing. The ancient monuments and activities will kick out the boredom from your kids. So, what are you waiting for? Plan your trip to Rome with family and check out one of the beautiful corners of the world.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Rome with kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019.
Read my previous post ‘Q for Quepos’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-11W
Great place 👍👍 excellent review
Mujhe aaj pata laga ki fountain me jo coin daaltey hain wo homeless ppl ke kaam aatey hain