#Cutting paani to Save water
How much water is essential in our life, that other google will clarify your doubt, but my moto is to save water from the daily chores. We waste water without having the sense of how we waste water in gallons
Here are the following ways we waste water on daily basis to Save water
1) while serving water to anybody at our home generally we serve full glass, and they don’ drink.
So I suggest you guys what ever the water left over just collect into a bucket and use that for other purposes like using in washing utensils, or putting in plants etc. Or else share using a bottle instead of transferring in to glass. You can drink water from above.
2) when ever we use water for utensils make sure you fill two buckets and wash them, instead under a flowing water. Also throw this water in to your plants.
3) Make sure your all taps are tightly closed so that not even a drop is get wasted or I would suggest that keep bucket down so that you can collect as much water as possible.
4)Try to close tap while doing brush, you can save good gallons of water
5) Try to use quick shower in two minutes while bathing instead of filling that 50-100 liter bucket, this will help to save water. Dont shampoo your hair daily, twice a week is enough.
6) Use wipes outside when you travel so that you are hydrated and dont waste much of water in keeping your self hydrated from outside.
7) Wash car only twice a week or try to clean it with just a wet cloth with minimum water.
8) If you use washing machine for clothes then use it twice a week when you have collected enough clothes for washing.
9) Don’t waste blank paper because each paper is made from trees and to make one paper 10 gallons of water is used.
10) In summer try and drink more water than wasting on any other form so as to save water and share water.
- *These are the few daily chores you can do at home
Now I will suggest you to save water outside and on festivals
Water is an essential component of our life and its importance get high during festivals, weddings etc.
What I did was I attended a marriage in Rajasthan where I saw everybody is enjoying and as it was grand wedding there were a good amount of crowd over there, as everybody knows Rajasthan is hot state where water is utmost importance. But on wedding season no body cares about so I saw many small bottles were lying there and nobody was using it, they were about to throw all those bottle, so what I did was I collected all bottle and there was a construction happening near by so I took all bottles and distribute among themselves.
Do watch video that i shared on mu community that people should save and share water
As everybody always says to use less water during holi festival, I would say to go on beaches just play with only water, it saves two thing, your skin and wastage of water.
In hotels people use tank and tanks of water, there should be strict law of using water in hotels.
Water drop is the most precious diamond of our life with which our life gets shine, so take care of it and keep it as you are saving your diamond in your lockers.
The #CuttingPaani initiative by Livpure is all about being water wise and making aware of the concept of use only the amount of water which is needed. #IndiChange,