P for Palma in Spain | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z Challenge April 2019
The capital of the Spanish Island of Mallorca, Palma is one of the best kids friendly travel destination. Apart from beaches, parks and swimming pools, it has great attractions that your kids will surely admire. Spend the quality time with your family in this vibrant city. Palma with kids and family is Great fun and full of excitement.
Best Time to Visit Palma with Kids
The month of September and October are considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in this kid’s friendly travel destination.
I have compiled a list of things to do in Palma. So, let’s check what all activities you can do with your kids.
Things to do in Palma with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Palma. Make sure to not to miss it.
- Meet the giant shark named as The Big Blue in the deepest shark tank in the whole of Europe at Palma Aquarium. It has around 800 different species including Tiger sharks and Reef sharks.
- Make them believe in castles and forts by visiting Bellver Castle which is mounted on the hilltop of the city. It has museums which depict the history of the Mallorca as well as Palma.
- Take the journey on the vintage looking train and immerse in the beauty and lush green valley of the sea and the mountains in the Palma at the Train De Soller.
- Get a chance to meet the star attraction of the sea life, dolphins at the Marine Mallorca which is situated between the Magaluf and Palma Nova.
- Keep your kids entertained and close to nature by walking around the Old Town.
- Hire some bicycles from Palma Bike and co and take a tour around the extensive seafront which is considered as the great thing to do in Palma with family.
Popular Places to Dine in Palma with Kids
After ticking off all the things to do in Palma. Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Palma.
- Patron Lunares
It is one of the best restaurants in Palma to dine in with your family. They serve delicious Guacamole and chips. It let your kids create their own dips while enjoying their favorite meal.
- Giovanni L
They serve the lip-smacking ice cream in the Palma. They have a variety of flavors to choose from their menu. After finishing your first ice cream, you are going to crave for another one.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Palma
If you are planning to visit or currently in Palma, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- Hotel Joan Miro Museum (4/5 ratings)
- Eurostars Marivent (4/5 ratings)
- Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa (4/5 ratings)
- Innside By Melia Palma Bosque (4.5/5 ratings)
- BQ Augusta Hotel (4.5/5 ratings)
Palma de Mallorca has tons of activities to do and you will still never have enough of this city. This kid’s friendly travel destination is made up of fairy tale castles and serene view to enjoy with your family during your vacation.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Palma with kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019.
Read my last post on ‘O for Oklahoma’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-11J
Lovely place to visit 👍👍