X for Xalapa in Mexico | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z Challenge April 2019
We have almost come across towards the end of the series of kids friendly travel destination. Enjoy the colonial architecture or indulge in some fun activities with your kids in the capital city of the Mexican state, Xalapa. Check out the things to do in Xalapa with your family without any hassle. Xalapa with kids and family is fun.
Best Time to Visit Xalapa with Kids
Between the month of October and April are considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in this kid’s friendly travel destination.
I have compiled a list of things to do in Xalapa. So, let’s check what all activities you can do with your kids.
Things to do in Xalapa with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Xalapa. Make sure to not to miss it.
- Check out the finest archaeological collection of Mexico in this remarkable museum, Museo de Antropologia.
- Feel the essence of the jungle in the park with the artificial pools and canals at the Los Tecajetes in Xalapa.
- Visit the small art gallery which holds the modest collection of the Rivera at the Pinacoteca Diego Rivera.
- Lick your favorite ice cream by spending the quality time at the Pueblo Magico Coatepec
- Get the close sight of the beautiful species of the birds in the protected area at Cerro De La Galaxia
- Experience the ziplining on weekends at this beautiful park in Xalapa, Cerro Macuiltepetl
- Check out the unfurnished masterpiece yet beautiful and elegant cathedral in Xalapa, Catedral Metropolitana.
Popular Places to Dine in Xalapa with Kids
After ticking off all the things to do in Xalapa. Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Jackson.
- El Brou at Zona Centro
A perfect choice for breakfast or even lunch at this restaurant. The quality and service of this restaurant are really good. You will get a variety of cuisine to choose from.
- Cafe Cali at Antonio Maria de Rivera
If you are looking to have the best coffee in the city, then we highly recommend this place. The whole cafe smells like roasted coffee beans. On top of it, the bohemian interior is just like the cherry on the cake.
- Verde Raiz
If you are looking for the vegan options in Xalapa or just want to try some Mexican, then head to this restaurant. They serve great Tofu Tacos, Fried Tortillas strip with salsa and fresh cheese.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Xalapa
If you are planning to visit or currently in Xalapa, then you should take a look at these family friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- Hotel Klimt (4.5/5 Ratings)
- Fiesta Inn Xalapa (4/5 Ratings)
- Meson del Alferez Xalapa (4/5 Ratings)
- Villa Las Margaritas Centro (4/5 Ratings)
- Posada Del Cafeto (4/5 Ratings)
Xalapa can make a perfect kid’s friendly travel destination. The generous locals are really welcoming towards tourists. Stroll down on the street and the alleys of the Xalapa. Get a chance to see some music and symphony concerts in this city.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Xalapa with kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019.
Read my last post on ‘W for Washington’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-12H