L for London in the United Kingdom | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z Challenge April 2019
It’s time to plan a getaway to London with kids and your family as it is one of the popular kids friendly travel destination and the capital of England. With the array of things to do in London, you and your kids will never have enough of this city.
Best Time to Visit London with Kids
The month of May to the middle of September and December are considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in this kid’s friendly travel destination.
I have compiled a list of things to do in London. So, let’s check what all activities you can do with your kids.
Things to do in London with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in London. Make sure to not to miss it.
- Take a classic sightseeing tour around the main landmarks of London by the London Duck Tours.
- Click a selfie or take a photo with the wax statues of your favorite Hollywood stars as well as other famous characters. Also, enjoy the 4D movies only at Madame Tussauds.
- Get ready to be impressed by the golden royal carriages and the Rolls Royce of the Queen will leave you awestruck at the Buckingham Palace.
- If you are in London, you should not miss a chance to visit the London Eye. Take a ride in the tallest Ferris wheel in Europe and enjoy other fun-filled activities.
- Learn about the geological treasure while admiring the Dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum in London.
- If your kid has a thing for arts then make sure to visit the National Gallery which displays the world’s class art for free.
- Enjoy the top view of London and the Thames river by taking the Emirate Airline Cable Car.
Popular Places to Dine in London with Kids
After ticking off all the things to do in London. Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to London.
- Mad Hatter’s Afternoon Tea at Sanderson
Recall your childhood memories and stories while having tea with your family. You will surely love the menu which is written inside some vintage books.
- Rainforest Cafe in Piccadilly Circus
The theme of the restaurant is decorated entirely similar to the exotic jungle and they have also recreated the scenes of the forest for their visitors. Experience a whole new dining experience with your favorite animals all around you.
- Chin Chin Labs
After feeding your stomach with the main course, it’s time for dessert. Enjoy the frozen ice creams with the liquid nitrogen with a variety of flavors.
Kids Friendly Hotels in London
If you are planning to visit or currently in London, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- YHA London Central (4/5 ratings)
- London Guest House (4/5 ratings)
- Palmers Lodge – Swiss Cottage (4/5 ratings)
- Rhodes Hotel (4/5 ratings)
- Travelodge London City hotel (4.5/5 ratings)
Let your kids be dazzled by the bright lights and array of adventures stored in every corner of the city. So, if you haven’t visited this city yet, then you are missing out a tremendous kid’s friendly travel destination. From toddlers to teenagers, they will surely be loving the vibe of London.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling London with kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019.
Read my Previous post on ‘K for Kerala’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-11f