Excursion with kids #travelwithkids #blogchatterA2Z
An excursion with kids means a trip made by a group of people for leisure or with some purpose, especially for education purpose. Excursions are the short educational trips which give students chance to explore new places. Educational trips range from local visits to business to international excursions, with the overnight stay.
There are several advantages of excursions with kids
- Through educational excursions students becomes more interested in the exploration of the environment.
- It helps kids develop their power of observation, thinking, teamwork, problem-solving and exploration talents.
- It helps them develop the quality of self-confidence and leadership.
- It motivates kids for self-study and self-activity.
- It helps in the development of overall talent of kids.
- It helps in proper utilization of leisure time and also helps divert your child in other activity.
- It gives parents to understand about kid more and teach more this is perfect parenting while traveling. I love to send an angel to summer camps since she is just 5.6, I am. Sending her to day summer camps but as she grows up will send her to big treks, summer camps, and Excursions.
For the organization of Excursions the following points should be kept in mind:
- The excursion should be planned carefully under the guidance of a responsible teacher and should be well in time.
- Prior arrangements for the place, for the stay, for meals, and for other basic necessities should be made before.
- Teachers should be trained in such a manner so that they can give the best educational knowledge to students during the excursion.
- Every excursion should have some goal and a definite program to fulfill the goal.
- All Students should be given proper information about the trip and the list of things to carry during the excursion.
The teachers or the institutes should keep in mind that the destinations for excursions should be selected, which gives knowledge and information to students. Like the excursions should be to museums, historical places, places of geographical importance, to the zoo or to industrial centers.
The efforts and support from each and everyone involved in the excursion is needed to make the excursion memorable and thrilling.
Ps: I am participating in the #BlogchatterA2Z challenge and hence today ’s letter is E and my today’s topic is Excursion with kids.
So agree with the points. It indeed helps kids in a lot of ways. And organization is super important and to be done in a way that its beneficial, educational, and fun 🙂
E is Ecstasy – Love is not my need
Excursions are something that kids and family love alike. Thank you for such a detailed post on excursions with kinds where you have covered almost all important items on the checklist! Great going with your posts.. waiting to read more!
Liked the point of organizing everything beforehand like the meals, basics etc. Teaches kids to become organized in life
A very nice summary of how an excursion should be planned. All valid points.