Cafe Cutlet a dish rich in good quality protein, dietary fiber, omega 3 fatty acids, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, manganese, copper, carotene, vitamin c, b vitamins and low in fat.
Ingredients to prepare Cafe Cutlet
1/3rd teacup mini soy chunks (soaked and ground)
2 tablespoons chana dal (soaked and ground)
1 Boiled potato
3/4th teacup lotus stem (soaked and ground)
1 small capsicum (finely chopped)
1 teacup carrot (grated)
1/2 inch ginger (grated)
1/3rd teacup whole wheat bread crumbs
Red chili powder to taste
Coriander powder to taste
1 teaspoon flaxseed powder
Salt to taste
Oil for shallow frying
1. Mix ground lotus stem, Potato, Chana dal, and Soy well.
2. Add grated carrots, chopped capsicum, grated ginger, breadcrumbs, flaxseed powder to this mixture.
3. Add the spices as per taste and mix well.
4. Make equal size cutlets and roll in bread crumbs.
5. Cook it on tawa/pan with minimum oil.
6. Serves 4