On 18th August, Saturday Wonderchef, the pioneer brand in the field of healthy and innovative kitchenware has launched a unique kitchen appliance. The event was held in Mumbai. They named Nutri-pot as ‘Kitchen’s Personal Robot’. Wonderchef Nutri-Pot is an outcome of about 14 months of market research and product development.
Some of the benefits of Wonderchef Nutri-Pot are:
- It provides cooking healthy food daily preventing over cooking of the food and keeps all its precious nutrients intact.
- It has 18 smart pre-set functions, which makes cooking of your favorite dishes more easier and smarter.
- It has a timer set within it, called as Delay timer through which you can set fixed time for any of your favorite dish and can use that particular time for some other use like shopping or for office work, etc.
- Along with the Wonderchef Nutri-Pot you also get a Recipe book which has customized recipes for Indian Kitchen written by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and Nutritionist Nahid Khilji.
- One can also customize your own recipes using the manual mode of the product Wonderchef Nutri-Pot.
- It also has the quality of keeping the food warm for hours using the Automatic keep-warm function.
- It is a great product with 6 litre as the capacity and gives complete freedom while cooking as it requires no supervision and it cooks your given dish perfectly and silently.
Why Nutri-pot is intelligent.
Wonderchef Nutri-Pot cooks your food faster. Wonderchef Nutri-Pot consists of intelligent micro-computer inside it, which keeps the pressure and temperature at an optimum level and thus prevents over-cooking and burning of food. It uses optimum amount of water for cooking. It also has tight-fitting lid which traps the steam rising from the food within the pot thus retaining all the important nutrients of the food cooked. The hard-anodized inner pot of this product is hard and non-reactive encuring years of hassle-free cooking.
The event was conducted by Managing Director Mr.Ravi with Chef Mr. Chetan. Mr.Ravi discussed about the product Wonderchef Nutri-Pot and also how to use it. Along with Chef Chetan he made two recipes live using Wonderchef Nutri-Pot, one is Dal Makhani and other one is Cake. The cake turned out to be very soft and it was just melting in the mouth. The recipes are mentioned below.
Also Read on Nutri Blend
1/2 cup Maida
500 gms sour curd
¼ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp baking powder
¼ cup of vegetable oil
½ tsp vanilla essence
5 tbsp powdered sugar
Seived Maida, Baking powder and baking soda together and keep aside. Take curd in another bowl, mix powdered sugar well in it and add vanilla essence and keep it for rest. Now add oil after you see bubbles in curd. Stir it properly. Also add half cup of hot water or more if required. Then mix the sieved mixture in this and mix it well and then pour the entire content in the Wonderchef Nutri-Pot and set the timer for 35 minutes. The soft, fluffy cake will be ready in the mentioned time period.
¾ cup black soaked urad dal
¼ cups soaked kidney beans (rajma)
1-2 tbsp ghee
1 bay leaf (tej patta)
2 large tomatoes finely chopped
1 tsp coriander powder
½ tsp turmeric and cumin powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
¼ tsp garam masala
Salt to taste
2 tbsp fresh cream or as required
Water as required
Coriander leaves for garnishing
In a nutri-pot add ghee and sauté bay leaf for a minute till it releases its fragrance. Then add tomatoes and sauté for while add turmeric, coriander, cumin powder and salt one by one. Then add red chilli powder and garam masala powder and allow cooking the masala. Once the masala releases the oil add the soaked dal. Add the consistency of water. Then close the lid of the Nutri-pot. Allow it to cook for the desired time. Once the dal makhani is ready add the fresh cream and garnish with coriander leaves.
Difference between Pressure cooker, oven, and Nutripot
Pressure cooker and oven needs continuous supervision, whereas Nutripot don’t require supervision. Just tuned according to timer and temperature, everything will be done and stopped according to time. Even if you are office goer, you can schedule cooking and it will remain fresh when you come back. Any-one can cook without any knowledge of cooking using recipe book. If you don’t want fry masala, it will taste same as you add everything together. Its one time investment and you save lot of time and energy.
Nutri-Pot is available for pre-booking on wonderchef.nutripot.com and in retail stores across India.