U for Udaipur in India | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z Challenge April 2019
Take a trip with your kids and show them the Venice of East or the popularly known City of Lakes, Udaipur. We have listed in the kids friendly travel destination because it is one of the most beautiful cities in India. This place has great stories which play an important role in the history of India. Get ready to explore the Mewar kingdom by witnessing beautiful forts, palaces, and many more fun activities. Udaipur with kids and family is full of surprises.
Best Time to Visit Udaipur with Kids
Between the month of the middle of March and June is considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in this kid’s friendly travel destination.
I have compiled a list of things to do in Udaipur. So, let’s check what all activities you can do with your kids.
Things to do in Udaipur with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Udaipur. Make sure to not to miss it.
- Immerse yourself in the surreal view of Udaipur by taking a sunset boat cruise at the Lake Pichola. It is one of the most relaxing and blissful feelings.
- Take some photos, selfies or just stroll in the picturesque garden in the city, Saheliyon ki Bari.
- Visit the museum which was a great mansion owned by the Mewar ruler, Bagore ki Haveli.
- Seek a top view of the city by taking a ride through the ropeway and it is one of the famous tourist activity in the city.
- Collect some Rajasthani souvenirs, painting or even some colorful traditional clothing from Hathi Pol Bazaar.
- If you or your kids are car junkies, then you should not miss the Vintage and Classic Car Collection Museum.
- Witness the beauty of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture by visiting the City Palace situated at the Lake Pichola.
- Go for a jungle safari or for a trek at the Sajjangarh Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Take a trip to Aravali mountain ranges by riding a horse with your family members.
Popular Places to Dine in Udaipur with Kids
After ticking off all the things to do in Udaipur. Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Udaipur.
- Sheesh Mahal
Experience the royalty by dining at this restaurant. You can enjoy your meals with your family at the open air restaurant. It bestows stunning view of the lake which can totally blow off your stress.
- 1559 AD
If you are looking for the perfect Rajasthani cuisine, then you should head to this restaurant undoubtedly. On top of that, the ambiance of the restaurant is completely serene.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Udaipur
If you are planning to visit or currently in Udaipur, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- The Fern Residency Udaipur (4.5/5 Ratings)
- Jaiwana Haveli (4.5/5 Ratings)
- Hotel Lakend (4/5 Ratings)
- Lake Pichola Hotel (4/5 Ratings)
- Hotel Udaigarh Udaipur (4/5 Ratings)
Trip to Udaipur is definitely the kids friendly travel destination. Take your precious time from your busy schedule and visit this enticing place in the Indian state, Rajasthan. Your kids will be loving this place for sure.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Udaipur with kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019.
Read my previous post ‘T for Tokyo’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-12j