M for Minnesota in The United States | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z Challenge April 2019
The beauty of Minnesota can’t be described in mere words. This place is apt in the list of Kids friendly travel destination as this place is a complete entertainment package for the kids. From great water parks to the educational museum, Minnesota with kids and family can be a tremendous place to plan your next vacation.
Best Time to Visit Minnesota with Kids
Between the month of June and August are considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in this kid’s friendly travel destination.
I have compiled a list of things to do in Minnesota. So, let’s check what all activities you can do with your kids.
Things to do in Minnesota with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Minnesota. Make sure to not to miss it.
- Let your kids feed the food with their own hands to the goats and the deers at the Fawn Doe Rosa Wildlife Park
- Hang out in one of the largest amusement parks which include 75 rides and 8 roller coaster rides only at Valleyfair.
- Shop your heart out at the best shopping mall in the United States of America is the Mall of America.
- Immerse in the world curiosity and ignite the power of imagination at the Minnesota Children’s Museum.
- Brace yourself to participate in the fun-filled outdoor activity at the Escape Room in Minneapolis where you would be locked in a room for 60 minutes and figure out the way to get out of the room.
- See how your kids will look if they are a news reporter or even an astronaut at the Science Museum in St. Paul.
- Be the part of the largest part of Minnesota’s history by walking down at the lanes of the St. Anthony Falls and Stone Arch Bridge.
Popular Places to Dine in Minnesota with Kids
After ticking off all the things to do in Minnesota. Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Minnesota.
- Izzy’s Ice Cream
Get ready to lick off the ice cream which is available in a variety of flavors. This store is really popular in Minnesota for their unique flavors and perfect dessert in the summertime.
- Loring Pasta Bar
This place not only serves delicious food but their decor and live music gigs makes this restaurant even more sensational.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Minnesota
If you are planning to visit or currently in Minnesota, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- Beacon Pointe Resort (4.5/5 ratings)
- Park Point Marina Inn (4.5/5 ratings)
- Comfort Suites Rochester (4.5/5 ratings)
- La Quinta by Wyndham St. Paul – Woodbury (4.5/5 ratings)
- Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis Downtown (4.5/5 ratings)
Minnesota is a perfect combination of the learning experience as well as the great activities to enjoy with family. That’s the reason we need to include this place in the kid’s friendly travel destination.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Minnesota with kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019.
Read my previous post on ‘L for London’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-11p