K for Kerala in India | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019
Let yourself rejuvenate in the lap of nature while your kids will enjoy their summer vacation at various theme parks. That’s why we choose Kerala as a great option for kids friendly travel destination. Admire the beauty of this state in India with your kids as there are a lot of things to do in Kerala.
Best Time to Visit Kerala with Kids
Between the month of September and March is considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in this kid’s friendly travel destination.
I have compiled a list of things to do in Kerala. So, let’s check what all activities you can do with your kids.
Things to do in Kerala with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Kerala. Make sure to not to miss it.
- Enjoy a boat ride or even a train ride with your kids at the most spacious parks in Kochi, Subhash Park.
- Get the wholesome fun as well as entertainment with the 59 thrilling rides in the Wonderla Theme Park in Kochi
- Your kids will love to perform science-related experiments at the Cochin Children’s Science Park.
- Head to the Jurassic Splash and enjoy the plethora of amazing water rides at Silver Storm Amusement Park in Chalakkudy.
- Find out the process behind the production of black at the Munnar Tea Museum which will be a great educational trip for your kids as well.
- Get a chance to spend time with the nature and mammals like Golden Jackal, Mongoose, Nilgiri Tahr and many more only at Eravikulam National Park in Idukki.
- Witness the verdant valleys, oh-so-beautiful waterfalls and the Neelakurinji flowers at the Top Station in Munnar.
- Explore the hidden gems of Kerala and the history of the civilization by visiting Edakkal Caves in Nenmeni.
- Get on the back of the Elephants, who are decked up with different colored clothes at the Elephant Junction Thekkady in Kumily
Popular Places to Dine in Kerala with Kids
After ticking off all the things to do in Kerala. Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Kerala.
- Kettuvallam Restaurant
If you are looking for typing Kerala cuisine on the banana leaf, Ela Sadya then this restaurant in Kochi will serve the best traditional food.
- Mothers Veg Plaza
From South Indian eateries to lip-smacking desserts, they have everything to offer. A great place family friendly lunch at the restaurant in Thiruvananthapuram.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Kerala
If you are planning to visit or currently in Kerala, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- Elixir Hills (5/5 Ratings)
- Park Regis Aveda Kumarakom (5/5 Ratings)
- The Central Residency (4.5/5 Ratings)
- Les 3 Elephants Cherai Beach (4.5/5 Ratings)
- Clouds Valley Leisure Hotel (4.5/5 Ratings)
Let your kids fall in love with nature with the best kids friendly travel destination, Kerala. Steal your moments of relaxation and create everlasting memories of your vacation with your family. Don’t forget to pack up for comfy cotton clothes as the weather of Kerala is hot as well as humid. So, it’s time to make some of the best memories for the summer season.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Kerala with kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019.
Read my last post on ‘J for Jackson’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-10Y