T for Tokyo in Japan | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z Challenge April 2019
From various animal attraction to the cute cafes, Tokyo is surely a kids friendly travel destination. If your kids are into ninja, anime or even giant robots then have always fancied visiting this place. The locals of the places are really welcoming and polite. So, it’s time to maximize your fun time by visiting Tokyo with kids.
Best Time to Visit Tokyo with Kids
Between the month of Late March and May or between the month of October and early December are considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in this kid’s friendly travel destination.
I have compiled a list of things to do in Tokyo. So, let’s check what all activities you can do with your kids.
Things to do in Tokyo with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Tokyo. Make sure to not to miss it.
- Take your child to Disneyland during their birthday month. As they will get a free birthday sticker where everyone will greet your kids, happy birthday!
- Roleplay in cosplay and purikura costumes at the Sega Game Centre. You will be also provided the vanity mirrors in order to apply makeup or for styling your costumes.
- Strike a post and get a chance to meet and greet with your favorite characters from Hello Kitty at Puroland in Tokyo.
- Hire a Swan Boat and get some photogenic pictures at Inokashira Park in Kichijoji which will give you an everlasting memory.
- Either take a Panda ride or play the multi maze level in this oldest amusement park of Tokyo, Asakusa Hanayashiki.
- Enjoy a water bus ride with your family while navigation through Tokyo and Odaiba along the Sumida River.
- Explore the different drums from all over the world. Also, you get a chance to choose the drum.
- Let your kids play or hug cute bunnies at the Bunny cafe Hutch in Asakusa.
Popular Places to Dine in Tokyo with Kids
After ticking off all the things to do in Tokyo. Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Tokyo.
- Sushiro Ikebukuro
Get a different variety of sushi on the menu at the cheaper rates. Also, it lets you order your food on the digital displays on the table. The conveyor belt sushi is one of the popular restaurants among tourist.
- Kawaii Monster Cafe
The interiors of the cafe will make you believe that you are a completely different place. The whole menu is super cute and really colorful.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Tokyo
If you are planning to visit or currently in Tokyo, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- Red Planet Asakusa Tokyo (4.5/5 Ratings)
- Mitsui Garden Hotel Ueno (4/5 Ratings)
- Hotel Mystays Asakusabashi (4/5 Ratings)
- Hotel Hokke Inn Nihonbashi (4/5 Ratings)
- Sakura Hotel Ikebukuro (4/5 Ratings)
The capital city of Japan, Tokyo will never disappoint you as the kid’s friendly travel destination. It is the perfect destination for the first timers as there are tons of activities to explore with your family. Explore more about Japan and Japanese culture by spending your vacation period in Tokyo with kids.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Tokyo with kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019.
Read my last post on ‘S for Singapore’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-128