Sight Seeing with Kids
Everything has beauty in its own but you can feel and know it only when you see it, is what I believe. Be a traveler, not a tourist, try to gain knowledge from it, try new things, meet new people these are some of the keys to understanding this amazing world. This is what you should teach your kids too.
Sightseeing means the act of visiting and seeing places and objects by people, especially during holidays. Depending on your interest and the distance you can go for sightseeing using any means of transport. Going for sightseeing during weekends and during holidays is followed by a majority of people nowadays.
There are many beautiful sightseeing places in India and each one is just beautiful in its own way. India has most of the ancient and exotic cultures which makes it exciting for sightseeing. Mumbai city is well-known for beautiful places to visit. I myself a resident of Mumbai enjoy staying here and hardly miss any weekend going for sightseeing with my family especially with my kid.
Being a born and brought-up Mumbaikar, chances are that your school or parents paid homage to every typical sight seeing with kids spot in Mumbai city, but today when asked to our kids they turn up their noses for those places which we loved exploring with our family. Many just throw up with words and say there’s nothing exciting for kids in Mumbai but since I am a Mumbaikar and have visited a majority of places here so know it that Mumbai city is rich in its heritage and uniqueness.
Points to be considered when you are going for Sight Seeing with kids
- Choose the best time to go, which is convenient for you and your kids too.
- Choose the best place, the place in which your kid is interested.
- Be prepared to be flexible, to face new things happen during the journey.
- Take necessary stuff of your kids with you for the journey.
When you go for sightseeing on weekends especially with your kids, it means planning much in advance and pacing yourselves differently, no doubt they will have a lot of fun and will even get a chance to gain new experiences. You should take a very comfortable means of transport for traveling. To avoid them becoming a bookworm and to give them live knowledge about different places, you should send your kids to different educational trips.
There are several benefits of going for sight seeing with kids:
- They get a chance to visit new places and gain more knowledge.
- When you take them to museums for a visit, they become more familiar with Indian cultures and traditions.
- Visiting historical places with your child helps them to expand their knowledge of what they are learning in school.
- If your child is very much interested in any of the particular place you visit, ask him/her to carry a notebook to note down the information which he/she learned from that place.
The benefits you and your kids can reap by visiting different places especially nature, historical places and the museums are immeasurable.
PS: I am participating in the #blogchatterA2Z challenge and today’s letter Is S, so our article is related to sight-seeing with kids.