H for Hong Kong | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019
With entertaining activities in every corner of the place, Hong Kong is one of the perfect kids friendly travel destination. The moderate climate and the high rated tourists make their way to Hong Kong for their vacation. From toddlers to teenagers, Hong Kong has everything to cater to different age groups.
Best Time to Visit Hong Kong with Kids
Between the month of October and early December is considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in this kids friendly travel destination.
I have compiled a list of things to do in Hong Kong. So, let’s check what all activities you can do with your kids.
Things to do in Hong Kong with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Hong Kong. Make sure to not to miss it.
- Shake hands and click selfies with Minne Mouse and Donald Duck only at Disneyland. Also, you should visit the other theme lands as well which include Adventure Land, Toy Story Land, and Fantasy Land.
- Go to Ocean Park Hong Kong, if you or your kids love watching Pandas, Sea Lions, Penguins and other rare creature that they just study in their textbooks.
- Get an unforgettable experience by riding in the American football-shaped boat, Star Ferry Hong Kong.
- Enjoy the spectacular view of Hong Kong with your family by climbing to the top of the Peak Tower.
- On your trip to Hong Kong, you should never miss a chance to visit ‘Big Buddha’ or known as Tian Tan Buddha which is situated on Lantau Island.
- Visit Hong Kong Museum of History to discover about the folk culture and other Japanese occupation. Also, you can visit the Hong Kong Science Museum and experience the fun-filled activities as well as a perfect knowledge experience for your kids.
- Go on a hike with your family at Dragon’s Back which offers a tremendous view of the place.
- Witness rare and beautiful pink colored Dolphins at the Hong Kong Dolphin Watch.
Popular Places to Dine in Hong Kong with Kids
After ticking off all the things to do in Hong Kong. Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Hong Kong.
- Maxim’s Palace City Hall
Hong Kong is famous for Dimsums and what’s a better place than experiencing delish and savoring dim sums at Maxim’s Palace. They sell their piping hot dim sums in the bamboo basket, just like traditional way.
- Dai Pai Dong
Unlike restaurants, it’s a street food market in Hong Kong. Your trip to Hong Kong won’t be completed if you skip the delicious street food of Hong Kong.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Hong Kong
If you are planning to visit or currently in Hong Kong, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong (5/5 ratings)
- Royal Park Hotel (4.5/5 ratings)
- Harbour Grand Kowloon (4.5/5 ratings)
- Stanford Hotel Hong Kong (4/5 ratings)
- Dorsett Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong (4/5 ratings)
Hong Kong is the perfect kids friendly travel destination and you should definitely plan the trip to Hong Kong with your kids. They will surely love those pink dolphins and ferry rides in the place full of skyscrapers.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Hong Kong with kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019.
Read my previous post ‘G for Giza’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-10s