G for Giza in Egypt | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019
From learning about the Egyptian culture to visit the most iconic Egyptian pyramids, Giza a kids friendly destination will help you to discover everything. During your visit, your kids can learn the story behind the building of the tallest manmade structure in the world, which is one of the biggest mysteries of Egypt.
Best Time to Visit Giza with Kids
Between the month of November and May is considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in Giza. Let’s check what all activities you can do with your kids during your visit to Giza.
Kids Friendly Things to do in Giza
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Giza. Make sure to not to miss it.
- Witness one of the seven wonders of the world, Pyramids of Giza which has an excellent geometry and 4000 years old.
- Check out the largest yet oldest pyramid in Egypt, Great Pyramid of Khufu. It is 146 meters high and completed in 2570 BC.
- Get the sight of the other archaeological site in the city like Sphinx, Pyramid of Khafre and Pyramid of Menkaure.
- Take a tour inside the Giza Solar Boat Museum, which has just one thing for display for the visitors, i.e., Cheops Solar Boats.
- Experience the virtual reality and latest technology at the largest archaeological museum in the world, Grand Egyptian Museum also baptized as Giza Museum.
- Give your kids a close experience of the Egyptian culture and let them learn about the ancient Egypt culture at Dr. Ragab’s Pharaonic Village.
- Hire a horse or maybe a camel to take a tour around the Pyramids of Giza during the sunset time.
- Shop for Papyrus, as it was one of the greatest achievement for Egypt and save it as a souvenir after the end of the trip to Giza.
Popular Places to Dine in Giza with Kids
Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Giza.
Situated near the Nile River which bestows an awesome experience to the visitors. Also, the Thailand delicacy is not to be miss at this place.
- Andrea Mariouteya
If you are looking to have the best breakfast in the city, then you should head straight to Andrea. They also serve the best-grilled chicken.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Giza
If you are planning to visit or currently in Giza, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- Marvel Stone Hotel (4/5 Ratings)
- Giza Pyramids Inn (4/5 Ratings)
- Gawharet Al Ahram Hotel (4/5 Ratings)
- Pyramids View Inn Bed & Breakfast (4/5 Ratings)
- 3 Pyramids View Inn (4/5 Ratings)
Visiting Giza will surely help your kids to know a lot about Pyramids and other things about Egypt which might not be present in mere history books. Make a visit to one of the most historical places in the World.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Giza with your kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019.
Read my previous post on ‘F for Florida’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-10j
I neveerrrr knew about this place! loved reading about it
Maine socha bhi nahi tha ki Giza me baccho k liye bhi itna kuch hai
Thanks for detailed information 👍👍