I for Istanbul | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019
Feel the essence of Turkish culture all around the streets of Istanbul. From museums to theme parks with a Turkish style makes Istanbul a perfect choice for kids friendly travel destination. Istanbul with kids and family is surely a lovable place and they will experience a whole new Turk’s cultural heritage.
Best Time to Visit Istanbul with Kids
Between the month of April and May or September to middle November is considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in this kid’s friendly travel destination.
I have compiled a list of things to do in Istanbul. So, let’s check what all activities you can do with your kids.
Things to do in Istanbul with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Istanbul. Make sure to not to miss it.
- Hang out with your kids at one of the coolest and world’s largest miniature park, The Miniaturk in Istanbul.
- Get ready to witness Europe’s largest shark collection and other marine animals which includes jellyfish, sea turtles and many more at The Vast Aquarium in Istanbul Akvaryum.
- Spend your day out with your kids while enjoying the show by adorable sea mammals and their participants are dolphins, walruses and small whales at Istanbul Dolphinarium.
- Feel the adrenaline rush at the different rides and roller coaster at the Vialand Theme Part and you can also enjoy breathtaking sightseeing nearby.
- Let your little ones explore the history of the transportation industry and they can even ride a real submarine at the Rahmi M Koc Museum.
- If your children have a thing for art, then take them to an interactive session of art workshop at the Istanbul Modern Art Museum.
- If you are visiting Istanbul, then you should take a trip to the wonder of the Islamic world at the Blue Mosque in Istanbul. The magnificent building will leave you awestruck for the rest of the trip.
- In the end, you and your family can peacefully immerse in the beauty of the city by taking the Bosphorus Cruise.
Popular Places to Dine in Istanbul with Kids
After ticking off all the things to do in Istanbul. Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Istanbul.
- Lades Menemen Restaurant
It is a perfect place to enjoy your Turkish breakfast with your family. You will surely love the variety of the food offered by this place to their visitors.
- Hafiz Mustafa 1864
Your trip to Istanbul is totally incomplete if you don’t get the chance to enjoy Baklava and Turkish Delight. This place serves the best Turkish dessert in the town.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Istanbul
If you are planning to visit or currently in Istanbul, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- Artefes Hotel Istanbul (4.5/5 ratings)
- Movenpick Hotel Istanbul (4.5/5 ratings)
- Pera Palace Hotel (4.5/5 ratings)
- InterContinental Istanbul (4.5/5 ratings)
- The Marmara Taksim (4.5/5 ratings)
These adventure parks and magnificent building, not only serve as a great place for fun but also it helps them to learn about the world and give them a kick to open the gates of imagination. That’s why Istanbul is the kid’s friendly destination. With different options to explore all around the city, they won’t be getting bored during their trip to Istanbul.
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Istanbul with kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019
Read my previous post ‘H for Hong Kong’ at https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-10G