How to Stayed Motivated on TikTok
TikTok is a place where everyone belongs – regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, etc. Being an inclusive platform, it encourages users to be their authentic selves, express themselves creatively in a safe and positive environment while fostering a community of like-minded individuals. You can find various types of videos on the platform and what’s been trending on the app has been motivational videos. You can find almost any type of motivational videos on the app, from encouraging you to be positive, lead a healthier lifestyle, or even stay on top of your fitness goals, TikTok as a community encourages you to stay motivated and keep motivated.
Staying motivated is extremely important to beat the chaos in your life. When difficult times throw us off our game, and that’s where you can always rely on TikTok to find motivation. TikTok aims to inspire creativity and spread joy and the diverse content offered on the platform ensures that every viewer finds something suited to their interests. Several users have been uploading motivational videos on TikTok to spread positivity and bring joy to the lives of others. In fact, #motivationalvideo has 415.8 million views on TikTok. If you are feeling happy, sad, demotivated or anything really, you can definitely find some motivational tips on TikTok to encourage you. We’ve scoured the platform and through hundreds of profiles to bring you the best of the motivational videos that are a must-watch. Here are the top five videos and motivational accounts we recommend you follow on TikTok to get your daily or weekly boost to stay positive and be motivated.
- Mahendra Dogney: He is a motivational speaker with 3.3 million followers on TikTok. He is an extremely popular creator and regularly updates his channels with topics like why you should let go of anger, why action speaks louder than words, and why you should avoid repeating the same mistakes. Check out his videos here.
- T S Madaan: Through his TikTok videos, he talks and touches upon a wide range of issues such as how can you become rich, how to maintain positivity even when you are surrounded by negative people, and how human beings must never shy away from helping each other. You can check out his TikTok videos here.
- Garry Randhawa: Garry speaks his heart out to inspire the viewers. Whether you are looking for motivation for your career or your love life, Garry has something in store for everyone. His videos on TikTok are a must watch! Check out his videos here.
- One Percent Club: If you want tips and inspiration to be successful in life, definitely check out this TikTok creator. Sonu Sharma enthrals his fans with power-packed motivational videos.
- Vedantu Motivation: Arvind Arora encourages his fans to make the most of the challenges thrown at you. He recently made a TikTok video about the life lessons we can learn from an acid attack survivor. You can watch his videos here.