B for Barcelona in Spain | Kids Friendly Travel Destination | #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019
Barcelona is one of the popular vacation destinations in Spain as it has so much to offer to kids as well as families. This city is totally a beautiful place which is entirely made for exploring. It has hidden gems and a whole new experience for the tourist. Keep up your family entertained with the world-class attraction spots in Barcelona with kids. Let’s fall in the beauty and the magic of the city with your family, of course!
Best Time to Visit Barcelona with kids
Between the month of May and June or September and October is considered as the perfect time to plan your getaway in Barcelona.
Things to do in Barcelona with Kids
Here are the top attractions that you and your family will love during your vacation period in Barcelona. Make sure to not to miss it.
- Discover the narrow and twisted streets of Barcelona by riding rented bicycles with your kids.
- Experience the top view of the Mediterranean coastline with the Barcelona Port cable car available from Barceloneta.
- Go swimming or just relax and enjoy family time at Barcelona Beach.
- Feel the adrenaline rush at the New Ferrari Land at Barcelona. It has the fastest as well as the highest roller coaster ride in Europe.
- Explore the famous street of Barcelona, La Ramla with your little ones in the Hop on Hop off the bus, Barcelona Bus Turistic.
- Look for sea turtles, tropical fishes and other water bodies at the biggest Mediterranaim aquarium, L’ Aquarium Barcelona.
- Witness a night show at Magic Fountains Montjüic, where water fountain dance to music and lights.
- Immerse in one of the iconic places in Barcelona, Park Güell which is no less than a fairytale.
Get ready to awestruck with the amazing activities as well as exhibitions at Cosmo Caixa at Barcelona. Also, don’t forget to experience Toca Toca where you get a chance to touch the skin of the exotic animals.
Popular Places to Dine in Barcelona with Kids
Here are the list of Kids friendly restaurants during the visit to Barcelona.
- La Nena
Enjoy the famous Spanish hot chocolate as well as homemade pastries and they have books and toys to keep your children entertained.
A well-decorated restaurant famous for French cuisine, Catalan cuisine and organizes cooking workshops exclusively for kids.
Kids Friendly Hotels in Barcelona
If you are planning to visit or currently in Barcelona, then you should take a look at these family-friendly hotels for the comfortable stays.
- Hesperia Sant Joan (4/5 ratings)
- Hotel Amrey Sant Pau (4/5 ratings)
- Bonanova (4/5 ratings)
- Pension Ciudadela (4/5 ratings)
- BcnStop Parc Guell (4.5/5 ratings)
The city will never fail to surprise you. There is something special about this city which will tempt you to visit again. If you are visiting Barcelona, Viaje Seguro (have a safe journey in Spanish)
Let me know what you think about the place or got any tips for traveling Barcelona with your kids, then drop your suggestion in the comments below. And stay tuned for the next alphabet of #BlogchatterA2Z April Challenge 2019.
Read yesterday’s post on A2Zchallenge on Amsterdam: https://wp.me/p8uP0Y-Z4